Friday, April 15, 2011

Spherical Illusions

So I decided that since I was learning how to use Flash in a different class that I would put the skills that I have learned into something that is computer generated for this project. I only used Adobe Flash and Illustrator for this project. I made the animation into a video on youtube. It is very short because it doesn't loop like it does within the browser (.html).






In illustrator, I used the rectangle tool and created a a rectangle and then used the rotation tool to get the rectangle to rotate into a circle, thus creating the circle. I actually got all of this "How-To-DO" site. I just kept repeating the process until I got enough circles to choose out of. I used the same technique for the circles on the top. As with all of the circles, I had layered 2 different rectangles on top of each other to make the interesting design of the circles. The bottom circles were made with the spiral tool and layering 2 different ones together and then taking the rotate tool and rotate them.

In flash, I made about 14 different layers, each one having 1 circle or motion tween on it. All I did was rotate every circle, individually, on each key frame. It wasn't that difficult, it was more time consuming than anything.


I made may different colored circles with many different styles but below are the ones that made the cut.














No comments:

Post a Comment