Friday, March 11, 2011

Project 2 Process

So I originally had this entire project set in after effects and made it a video with a series of still pictures. I am bummed that I couldnt get the audio to come through and actually work. It would definitely help put the pictures into perspective.

So I found the couples image on Google. I arranged Pachelbel's Canon and Beethoven's fifth and mashed them together, in order to create the happy-go-lucky and talk to me and die themes going on in the movie.

I wanted to have a subtle yet interesting way to portray a bride morphing into bridezilla. So all I did was use the quick/magic selection tool and select the eyes and the flower. After that I used the color replacement tool and changed the colors in the selected areas. I did enjoy playing around with different effects with the background from b/w and having only the selected areas and have them pop with color.
Of course, I did use a fire brush that makes the final picture look like she is about ready to explode - kinda like veins of her eyes just vamped up quite a bit. And I used the liquify tool to bring out her eyes and make them bigger. Overall, I think I did pretty well for this being the first time using after effects.








No comments:

Post a Comment